Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Layla

This is just a thought that has been bugging me.

For my party on Saturday (yay, I'm 21) I shaved a Mohawk. Sense then I have been wavering as to whether I should keep it or not. Every time I express to someone a desire or thought of shaving it off, they tell me not to. Telling me to keep it and not to be soft. What is annoying me is that everyone who is telling me to keep it and not to shave it just because it's outlandish, would themselves never do anything even close to this crazy with their hair.

If they want to tell me to not worry about what people think of me, maybe they should first stop worrying about it themselves.

Small thing to be worrying about I know. ( I should be worrying about exams instead)
Me with the Mohawk.
(Again, the title has nothing to do with the blog, it's just the song that I was listen to when I started (and finished) the blog.)

7 comments:

some girl said...

YAYBLOG.

Well, Davh, you just do whatever you want with your hair.

I want to shave my hair off one day... I just have to make sure I have a nicely rounded head...

I will say for Mohawk or none. So just... go with the Dah-vid flow...

David said...

I did. And now the hawk is gone.

David said...

And you totally shoud shave your head. It's great fun!

some girl said...

Easy for you to say!
Male.

David said...

I know at least 2 girls that have done it.

some girl said...

I know the same amount.

I'm just worried about the shape of my head.

David said...

Ok, then. Don't.