Monday, April 7, 2008

Questions

How do you make the choice that is God's will if you don't feel close to God?
How do you know if it's the right path to walk if you haven't heard from God is so long?
How do you get the closeness back?
How do I stop myself from thinking about the same thing over and over again?
How do I stop thinking so much of myself?
Is this all in my head and I'm just whinging about stuff everyone deals with?

Any suggestions are welcome but answers are not expected...
I was just pondering.

2 comments:

B.C. said...

I don't know. I've asked these questions before too. In my case though, and I'm by no means saying this is yours, I wasn't trying very hard to involve God in my life, and in all aspects, therefore I didn't think it right to question my lack of closeness.

Other times I was just ignoring whatever God was saying, because I didn't realise it was being said. I was looking for some sort of huge sign or definite answer, when there might have been, for example, a friend who was presenting things I could do or challenging me, but I didn't pick up on it.

Good luck with your pondering.

some girl said...

I ask myself questions like these every day.
And still have no definite answers.

It helps to pray.
And read the bible.

Although sometimes that just makes me frustrated because it still doesn't seem to answer the questions.