Thursday, December 9, 2010

Things to do in this lifetime.

Do you ever here something that puts an idea in your head? Sometimes it is as simple as the action being mentioned, and sometimes it's completely unconnected but starts you down a train on thought that makes you think of doing something.
This is list of things inspired by moments like that. Things that I would love to do before i must resign myself to staying at home and just remaining alive. Sadly I know that I will never do all of them, and that is ok, as this is not a bucket list. I plan to keep adding to it as my mind is brought to more foolish plans. So, in no particular order:

This to do on this Earth:
  • Get lost in a city where I don't speak the language (preferable at night)
  • Get in a taxi and say "Follow that car!" (preferable if I don't the car, or need to follow them)
  • See Looptroop live in Sweden
  • Turn up on the doorstep of an old friend.
  • Kick a door in.
  • Everything I'm told I probably shouldn't.
  • Dunk a basketball.
  • Sell everything that wont fit into one backpack.
  • Be in 3+ countries in one day.
  • Wake up not knowing what country you will sleep in that night.

While writing this list, I have come to realise something. I have done a lot of fun things. As I was recalling things I once wanted to do, or thinking of new things to hope to do, I kept thinking of thing I have already done. This made me smile. But still, there are many more adventures to have.

No comments: