Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thoughts

Why can you never remember to get the item that caused you to think "I should go to the shops"? And is there a word for the phenomenon? (Hello my PHD!)
?

If you can dance a night away, then can you gain a night by doing the opposite of dancing?
?
What is the opposite of dancing? Anti-dance? Undance? Farming?
?
Can one truly loose one's mind. It's most like still in one's head.
?
How can the weight of the world be on one's shoulders. Weight is due to the world, so if you could get the world on your shoulders, it would have no weight.1
?
Sycophant = fun word.
:)
Can I hop to it?
?
What should I wear ice skating?2
?
?
?
?
?
1. This is overlooking the face that you would just be resting on your shoulders with your legs in the air.
2. This is my was of ending the blog, but letting you know that I have to go3
3. Even thought I still had to then type the foot notes....

1 comment:

B.C. said...

The phenomenon is called "Mild Onset of Alzheimer's".

Farmers have been known to dance, they like dancing. Put a farmer on a dance floor, watch him go at it.