Monday, April 6, 2009

Also...

Just letting everyone know (that's right, everyone) that I finished the 100 things about me blog. The blogger control mice put it here, in back in the last year place, because that's when I started it.

Also, just to try and make this post worth while, I will share a thought I had today. I was walking to class, I had been up for an hour or two, and it occurred to me. Although I had been talking to myself that whole time, I had no actually said a word out loud. It was weird. This had actual relevance the other day, when I was feeling a bit under the weather. I had again been up for a few hours but not spoken out loud, and I tried to speak in my tute. I assumed that I would speak, but given I wasn't of full health, my voice didn't work as I had planned. I felt foolish, I felt I should have tested my voice first, by speaking to myself out loud before attempting to talk in public.

That is it. Did I succeed?

2 comments:

Daph said...

Hey, at least you attempted to speak during tutes, regardless of whether you sounded like Darth Vader :D I'm always struck dumb with fear in my tutes because they're assessed :S

So do not feel foolish- you deserve kudos for trying!

David said...

Thanks Daph, but it's a first year tute, so it's not hard and they're not all that smart.